Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Need Help!!!! Please

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dum-dum-soc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2002
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    He guy's, I have been a here for a while and have seen and heard some pretty interesting stuff. a lot of you have shared some personal material and no it is my turn. Please let me know what you think. The recording is from a band that I was a part of called jimmy deluxe, it was a fusion trio with bass, drums,and guitar. all of the samples and loops are being played by the guitar player and looped with a repeater pedal. I hope yopu enjoy it,(this was recorded two years ago).......


    http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...53FF636R16201J

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cameron_Mahoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 11th, 2003
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really liked that. I like the ambiet vibe you guys get, and the use of loops is cool. It's a nice full sound from a trio, and I usually like playing with trio's, so it's nice to hear you achieve a good mix with just three guys. Sounds like you guys were getting frusterated with the sound or something.

    Too bad you're not in this group anymore. I'd like to hear more.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Drumdoc69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Nice work. I've been checking out these threads for quite some time & I finally regeistered. Nice vibe and great drumming on your recording. Keep it up!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dum-dum-soc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2002
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The lead guy moved to LA and he has been trying to get me out there. I have some more toons from the set if any of you would like to hear some more........

  5. #5
    Inactive Member drumfreak0714's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2005
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really enjoyed the song- I agree that it was a nice use of loops. I very much enjoyed your drumming on it. Would love to hear more [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dum-dum-soc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2002
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I must remind you, this was recorded 2 or 3 years ago and it was 1 month after I switched from matched to traditonal grip......

    Here is another tune called "tell me"

    http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...82IEQC0BFRLRCH

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •